RSS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rubber Duckie, you're the one...


Do you remember that song? That's the only line of the song I know. But, it reminds me of the baby shower that my friend and I are throwing for another friend at work. We are having a rubber duckie theme for her baby shower. The theme came from the invitations I ordered at Tiny Prints which is a divsion of Wedding Paper Divas.

While I was perusing their Tiny Prints invitations, I couldn't help but notice their thank you cards. They are soooooooooooooooooo {sing it with me!} cute! I want! I want! I want! They have an assortment of thank you cards that are "supposed" to be accompanied with the shower invitations. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I think they can be totally used for anything. Anything!!!

For favors, I have this idea in my head to make duckie shaped sugar cookies. I found this recipe on the Williams Sonoma website. So, hopefully, I can recreate them and have them look so flawless. I'm more nervous about decorating them with royal icing as I have never done this before. Let's hope that it isn't a major disaster!

1 comment:

Diana Lyn said...

If you decide on making cupcakes, my friend gave me this book called "Hello, Cupcake!" and it has the cutest designs in it! You'll really be blown away.

It's available at Williams-Sonoma, I belive.