RSS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Anthropologie Hatin'

I'm a huge fan of the store, Anthrolopologie--HUGE. I mean, come on, it's a glorified modern thrift store in my opinion. Would you agree? How perfect is that? But, man sometimes, I just can't believe the prices they charge for some of their reproductions, products. Oops,sorry did I say the R word?

Take for example, these chairs. One can probably find them at a thrift store and get it upholstered? But, you can easily purchase it for a cool price of $1,498 at Anthropologie. Oh, but it's on sale for $1,123! What a deal!!! Hah, not! I really can't seem to justify why one should spend over $1,000 on a chair at this store? Is it the quality? Is it the uniqueness? What is it? I'm just hatin' because I can't buy any of their furniture items even at the sale prices. Grrr!!!

Although, I do want to point out that some of their sale kitchen items are down right adorable and are at a pretty cool {no really!} shabby price. Like this adorable tea cup.


1 comment:

Nickelsons Invitations said...

agreed! love anthropologie, hate the prices. just spend the money on a ticket to paris and find the original thing for your self!