RSS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Charming Find.


It's because of Creature Comforts, that I was able to find an alternate shop to void my Anthropologie addiction. My pocket will thank me later. It started off with this cute little grey ruffled blouse that was featured on Creature Comfort's Chic for Cheap post. It's a God send that they posted the link of where they found this cute little hot number because oh my beezies... this site is very affordable for those style minded conscious people.

The site is called Angie Hearts and they have the most adorable + cutest clothing! It's sort of a mix between Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters which I think is a fantastic mix. Agree?

Here are some of my favorite items. There were so many that I absolutely hearted so much, it was just so hard to pick and choose.
I hope you like this site as I do. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I like it. Very cute...