RSS

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My contribution to the Earth.


So, after reading KimberlyMichelle's blog on Danny Seo's Simply Green bags, I just had to get one, or two, or maybe three.... I've been on the hunt for a descent sized, canvas fabric, reasonably priced, and most importantly cute + chic recyclable bag for my groceries and other knick knacks.

You can purchase these bags at JcPenney's for a cool bean price of $1.99. If that's not a deal, I don't know what is.

Danny Seo is the designer behind the Linden Street collection at JcPenney's. This collection is a true, right on the spot, look alike of the couches you see at Crate and Barrel and even Pottery Barns. What's even better is that their prices aren't skyrocketing high as Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn.

They are comfy too as I was able to test them out. I was hoping that they would have a sectional couch, but unfortunately, they don't. Danny Seo, if you hear me, please come out with a large sectional couch. I just love your designing style and what I need for our first home is a large sectional couch at a reasonable price just like your other couches!


No comments: