RSS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seriously?



Been watching the rollled up jeans that Katie Holmes has been sporting these past couple of months and canNOT believe that it's slowly, but surely becoming a trend. Seriously? It just baffles me how much one person can have so much influence even when the trend is so not hot. Sorta reminds me of the MC Hammer pants people would sport back in the day. What do you guys think of this style that Mrs. KM is sporting?

I've been super busy these past couple of weeks, hence the dip in the blogging. I have a very important date coming up that has been making me super duper uber anxious that when I wake up, it's the first thing I think about and when I go to sleep, it's the last thing I think about it. Ugh. Sucks. Dont' really want to say what it is as I don't want to jinx it just yet! No, I'm not going into the clinic for a pregger's test. Hah!

Onto a different subject, Autumn Wedding's wedding was fantastic! I loved every single detail of her wedding. I knew from the beginning that it was going to be one lavish, beautiful
wedding. Knew it and I was right on point, too!

The moment you walked into the reception area, you felt as though you were walking into some kind of enchanted whimsical room. She had pink lighting everywhere, different types of centerpieces on each table that were either flowered pink branches or submerged flowers in cylindrical vases. The food was not a disappoint either. I was in love with my sea bass.

The wishing tree was one of my favorite details of her wedding. It was so adorable. I loved how she incorporated pink flowers, which I think were carnations at the bottom.


It truly was a beautiful wedding. Congrats, again Mr. + Mrs. Autumn Wedding. Thank you for allowing us to share you special day with you.

No comments: