RSS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

We've Been Blogged.

Ah, our long awaited and highly anticipated {by us, ofcourse!} wedding slideshow has been posted on our photographer, Scott Robert, blog. Woohoo! Yippee!!!

Just watching it for the first time made me cry. I was such a hot and happy mess on our wedding day. Did I tell you all the drama that went on in the morning? Everything was going all smooth and dandy until some dude decided to lock himself in his car on the freeway to our wedding area. So, guess what! The freeway had to close down for a bit. HAH. Yeah, I know, right? So, our hairstylists were super duper late. I mean, suuuuuuuuuuuper duper late. But, they finally made it and cranked us out in good time. They even gave my MOH a little bity haircut, too! Now, that's professionals.Click here to view the slideshow.

No comments: