RSS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been loving the episodes of ER lately. Alot of the original characters are showing up and it's just so cool to see them act their old characters out. Now, it has been made official that George Clooney will be on an episode of ER. He is filming with his love interest Julianna Margulies today and tomorrow in LA, and it is expected to air in February. I can't wait!

Been anticipating and thinking of what the hubs and I can make for our Superbowl Bash we are throwing at our house for the fam-bam. I used to be an avid fan of football when the 49er's were THE team to beat. But, ever since their fall, I fell off the wagon and haven't looked back since. I do love a good Superbowl bash though. Who doesn't?

So far, I have in mind the Wings 3 Ways that I saw on an episode of Cooking For Reals on the Food Network by Sunny Anderson. She makes a honey bbq, lemon zest and spicy butter wings.

Alright, I gots to take a nap so that I can be a happy working bee tonight. Ciao!

No comments: