RSS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ahh, the weekend tis' here.

Random musings going through my head. Are you ready to read along with my scattered brain? Let's go!

My new work schedule is just sorta killin' me. I feel as though I'm constantly there. Either that, or it's just way busy when I'm there and I just hate it. Why is that it starts to slow down when I'm about to be off for 7 days. Figures. Should I start keeping a four leaf clover in my pocket?

Saw these adorable Sandra Juto prints courtesy of Creature Comforts. I want them, but just wouldn't know where I could put them. The colors just make you smile, huh?


Is everyone just excited as me to see the movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic? I loved the books and am jumping up and down in anticipation of the movie. It looks so funny! If you haven't already, I suggest you go to your nearest book store and purchase the book. You'll absolutely fall in love with Luke. Hooooooottie!!

Oh, one more thing. The latest episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County bugged. So annoyed with Tamara and the "senior" Housewives. Such mean people they are! How dare they purposely get Gretchen super drunk. Serves Tamara right for Gretchen and her son hooking up. In your face, beeyatch!

No comments: