RSS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Lil' Bit Late, But Here's My Weekend Roundup.

What a better way to kick start the weekend than by enjoying a satiable happy hour at Zocolo's with some of my favorite friends. Thought I'd be adventurous and ordered their " Honey Ale", thinking it was going to be yummy! Not!


But, I had some fabulous fish taco's, guacamole and warm black bean dip! Oh, and I can't forget the fro-yo.


Can you believe that there are still some people out there that have yet to try fro-yo? Beeeellliiievvvee!!! In this past month, I've saved two people. But, I have to bring up an important subject. What is up with virgin fro-yo'ers wanting to have chocolate as their first flavor of choice? No! No! No!


Got to spend some QT with the BFF. She's about ready to pop at the end of next month and still looks adorable. Her shower was a huge success, considering there was about 90 people expected to come. Dios Mio!!! Can you imagine?

It was tons of fun getting to see people I haven't seen in such a long time and being able to catch up with them. I guess they felt the same way as some of us extended it to getting drinks afterwards.

I was so pooped on Sunday, but had big plans of shopping. Yeah, didn't end up doing that. Just napped all day long.

No comments: