RSS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eatin' My Young Words.

I thought I knew it all when I was a young buck. Dam Straight. Hated going to the various nurseries with my mom and wishing that she would hurry the help up and pick the flower she wanted. Hated going to furniture stores and/or discount home stores. Didn't think that I would delight in the endulgement of these "boring" stores.

Well, I'm eating my "young" words now. Yes, sir! Lately, I've been finding myself pushing my shopping cart ferociously through the cement aisles of the garden centers of stores. What. Has. Happened. To. Me? Is it my turn now? I giggle at the thought to take my future child to these stores and to see their exact same face that I made when I had to accompany my mother to these stores.

Scored some pretty awesome stuff, thanks to This Young House's tip on the drum side tables. Been eyeing them at West Elm, but couldn't make the splurge of $160..... and that's the sale price!

I was able to get two of them for way less than the sale price of one at Home Goods. West Elm eat your heart out!


Currently have one in our guest bathroom, to, yanno... hold some mags and such.


And an orange that I'm still trying to figure out where to put it. The places are just endless.