RSS

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm actually not minding.

I'm actually not minding the fact that I have to go back to work today. Strange, but true. Ok, I have to admit that part of it has to do that I've been off for 7 days, and I'll be off to Hawaii soon for 9 days. It gets better. You'll really feel sorry for me even more. I swear. I work my usual three days. But, here's the catch, I have to scramble to pack in between my 3 night shifts. Ugh. Sucks, huh? I told you.

Had a very eventful weekend this past weekend. I had the pleasure of attending my very first Western Region Greek Association {WRGA} conference. Learned a lot and got to meet some great people to guide me. Thankful for the hubs for also being a part of it because, honestly, without him, I don't think I would be as involved as I am now in my sorority.


Gotta give a little shout of " Congrats" to my bestie, Bernbaby {pictured on the left in black + white}. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and I couldn't be more happier for her and her hubby!

Thinking about ordering the book, Adventures with Ari: A Puppy, A Leash and our Year Outdoors, by Kathryn Miles. I'm an avid fan of anything that has to do with dogs when it comes to movies and books. I looooooooooved the book Marley & Me and loooooooooved the movie, Air Bud. Primarily, Air Bud ONE as I don't think the subsequent movies lived up quite well or had the same nostalgia as the first one. But, that's just me.

Now the burning question is, should I purchase it via Kindle or get the actual book? This book looks like something I would absolutely love as I was looking through the inside pages on Amazon. But, part of me thinks that I may not enjoy it.

No comments: