RSS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Art of Packing.

The hubs and I had a 10 year long distance between nor cal and so cal and you would think that I would have "packing" for a trip, short and long, down pat. Right? You would? Heck, I would and I wish I did.

My problem is that I think of every possible situation I could be on the trip. Which makes me super overpack. Plus, I'm never really happy with the initial outfit that I choose for the day and have to try on multiple articles of clothing in order to be satisfied. It sucks and I don't think I will ever, ever, ever, resolve this problem. I try. Oh, do I try to lessen my clothes in the suitcase, but I'm just afraid that when I'm away on my trip that I'll have regrets of, " dammit, I should have packed that top, or those pants, and oh yeah(!), those shoes. Ugh.

Woah is me.

No comments: