RSS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My current food addiction.

I'm currently addicted to the uncooked tortillas at Costco.  You get 40 uncooked tortillas for $6 and change. T.O.T.A.L.L.Y worth it! You can find them in the freezer section.

So easy to make too. You get a pan, heat it up, put the uncooked tortilla in the pan. When it starts to puff up a little, that means its time to turn it over. 

It'll look like this. 





The hubs and I decide to make fish taco's with these. We cheat . We buy fishsticks. But this time, we decided to look up the recipe for Rubio's infamous white sauce that they put in their fish taco's. There were a gazillion recipes found on good ole' trusty Google, and I settled upon this one.  

With a squirt of fresh lime, some shredded cabbage and ofcourse, cilantro they mimicked Rubio's fish taco's. Well, in my head it did and it totally satisfied my craving.  

Don't these look great? 

No comments: