RSS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Getting' out of dodge!

I just can't get enough of this yummy weather we've been getting here. Every time it's my day off, I try to get up early and soak up all the sun I can get! I feel as though Mr. Rain is going to make his appearance soon.

Yesterday was one of those days. Even though, I worked the night before, I was determined to not stay home and head on out to one of my favorite places to hang on a beautiful day--- 4th Street in Berkeley, CA. They have a slew of little shops and restaurants allowing you to  just walk around and peruse. My most favorite stores there is the Crate and Barrel Outlet, Paper Source and ofcourse, Anthropologie! 

Maddie got to go to one of her favorite stores,  George!   She got to eat up a Lamb treat for free, courtesy of the sales associate that gave her one. I was going to get her some because I noticed that she loved it. But, when I saw that they were $5/lb, I opted to not to. Sorry Maddie.

For the most part, the hubs and I just sat in front of Peet's, people watched and just talked about stuff going on at work and in our lives. It was lovely because we were truly enjoying the day. 


Where is your favorite place to hang out on a beautiful day?

No comments: