RSS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Little Birdie told me.

Do you Twitter? I have to admit, that I recently joined Twitter for the sole reason of celebrities Twittering and that it was probably my only best way in getting as close to them as I wanted, err, I mean, they wanted me to be.

But, sadly, when I joined, I thought it was pure boredom. Maybe, it's because I don't really have that many friends on Twitter; they are mostly Facebook. Hence, the word fun is eh.

I saw this and now my mind if fiending once again to give Twittering a shot once more! In case you are wondering. Ashton Kutcher frequently Twitters, as well as his cougar wifey, Demi Moore.

Ashton recently took a picture of his wifey. He posted it yesterday, saying, " shhh, don't tell wifey."

Thought I'd share a recipe that I've used several times so far. I've never really been a fan of fried rice. It mostly has to do with my father making it nearly every weekend. Gah. So, I pretty much got sick of fried rice and could never understand why so many peeps be digging it.

But, I moved out.....and I started craving it. I was craving spam fried rice and was looking for a good recipe for it. Found it! Ironically, it's called the " Absolutely the Best Spam Fried Rice Recipe." It has a sorta sweet taste to it because of the shoyu like sauce that is added in it. You can pretty much use any meat if you don't really care for Spam. How could you not though? Hah. Love Spam, dude.

No comments: