RSS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Got Nothin' But Love For Yah, Honey.

For the past 6 days, the hubs and I have been sleeping downstairs in our living room. Why?

Here's Why.









The post op instructions are to have no strenuous activity for 7-10 days. We have two flights of stairs in our house and we don't want to risk it and have something go wrong with Maddie. So, we are enduring back aches for our little puppy dog so that she will recover well. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

Gawd, I miss my bed though. I can't wait until this is all over. Official spooning time with the bed takes place on June 20th.

On another note, for those of you that run, I've started a running blog, titled, A Modern Day Runner. I'm wanting to document my journey with running as well as bond with other runners. Plus, my Nike Half Marathon is creeping up close {4 months away} and I am starting to panic. I need to start hitting the pavement for longer than 6 mile runs now and get on a strict training schedule. Eeeek. The thought of that scares me, yet excites me at the same time because it's something new.

No comments: