RSS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Roundup.

It was twas' an eventful weekend for the Dubyah's. Great surprise awaited us and we were so happy to be a part of it.


The BFF gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Saturday. I guess all the walking we did a couple of days before coupled with the spicy buffalo chicken salad that she noshed on encouraged the little guy to come on out. Well, we think that's what gave him a little push to come on out.

It was my first baby delivery to every see. You would think that since I work in the healthcare field that I would have seen at least a handful. Nah man. I'm not a pediatric kinda gal. Would rather have the big boys.

It was very eye opening, emotional, and just plain an awesome experience to be a part of. I'm glad that I was able to be there for her.

On another note, loved this "kitchen cure" idea posted on Apartment Therapy. It's such a quirky, unique, and sorta hip idea to store your dish soap, oil, or vinegar. Don't you think?

Now, I just gotta find that perfect bottle(s) now.

No comments: