RSS

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hot Tea, Anyone?

Ever since I went to have tea with some of my gf's a few months back, I have been sprung on tea leaves. My good friend, Bernbaby, inspired me to invest in some tea tools and I couldn't have thanked her enough for doing so. It truly makes a difference and is quite the experience.


It's kinda cool to see the various tea leaves, smelling them, and being able to taste them and experience the taste, smell, the comfort it gives you when you take the first sip.

It's quite the difference with coffee, that's for sure. With coffee, it's all the same to me. I've gorged on the expensive stuff and the cheap stuff, and frankly, while I can taste the difference in cost, I don't get to relish in the difference in how a certain bean taste. You feel me? It still taste like coffee.

While, I have yet to crave hot tea on mornings when I'm in dire need of some caffeine fix, I'm trying to work on it. I have to admit that I do break down sometimes and enjoy a cup of joe from time to time. I regret that I should have reached for a cup of tea instead after feeling the side effects of what coffee can do to your digestive system. Ewww.

Oh, can I just say that I picked up yet another mug for myself? Man, where am I going to put all of these if I continue my obessession with mugs?

I purchased one of the Orla Kiely mugs at Target. I wish they had a bigger section for this truly adorable line.

1 comment:

Carlene said...

I love Orla Kiely!! I got almost everything I could get my hands on at Target when it came out! LOVE!

http://itsheavenly.blogspot.com