RSS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why, Hello There!

Sorry for the drop in blogging. I suspect it has to do with paying more attention to my running blog over at eblogger. I just can't handle managing two blogs at the same time. It's insane!!

But, I finally found the time to sit down and pay attention to both. Woohoo. Coffee is my #1 drug this morning, that's why.

Here's what I've been up to.


Got my hair did by a new hair stylist. I've been on the search to find a stylist in the Sacramento area. I think I've pretty much tried a handful in the trendy midtown area, thus far and I think I've finally found her.

The salon is called AJF salon and the stylist I went with is Carrie. She came highly recommend by two of my coworkers who have the most gorgeous haircuts. A plus is that if it's your first time visiting the salon, you get a 25% discount. Sawwweeet, right?

We got to spend some time with some good friends we haven't seen in weeks. Got to see wingwoman's lovely "ring" in person. Sooo happy for her and ofcourse the Pharmacist and I can't wait to spend your day with you in Italy next year.


It's going to be yet another fun destination wedding just like the T's on the Big Island a few years ago.



The 4th of July was great. Spent it with the fam-bam at the parental's house, courtesy of moi. My family can be undecisive at times and just couldn't figure out what to do. Me being the social butterfly suggested having a bbq at my parents house since their house location is midway for everyone. Soooo, bbq it was!


My contribution were these lovely jalopeno filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon thanks to the Pioneer Woman Cooks and a lovely cilantro corn salad that I haven't made in ions! I used to make this salad back in my college days when we would hold bbq's up the galore during the summer months.

Ever since my sorority sister, The Chef, introduced it to me, I always kept it as one of my go-to recipes for bbq's. It's really a great salad to bring if any of you guys need something a bit different from the average cole slaw salad.

No comments: