RSS

Monday, December 22, 2008

Woof.

I can't believe Christmas is just 4 days away and I have yet to finish my Christmas shopping. I blame it on my severe laziness. Usually, I'm all about fighting the crowds at the mall and going shopping, but for some reason, this year, I just didn't have the urge to go shopping. Ugh. 

We got a new addition to our house. Her name is Madison. We call her Maddie most of the time and I have to admit that alot of times, I get all tongue tide. There are times where I'll be calling her a completely different name. Screw me. 

She's been quite the handful, more like a little shiz, but we love her to death. I am a bit fearful of how BIG she's going to get though. She's already 12 pounds and only 2 months old. WTF? Look at the size of her paws!!! My gawd!!!! 


No comments: