RSS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boo!

Did I scare you? It's been a long time since I've been in here... so I'm not surprised that I did scare you. Been hiding :) 

Halloween is in full swing at our house. I'm not one for Halloween, but I sure love the decorations. Recently, I spruced up our living room with just a couple of items purchased from the dollar bin at Target. 

I snagged these adorable ghost candy dishes for $2.50.  Halloween is a time when I wished I had a desk at work so that I can display these cute little things and let everyone help themselves to some candy. Isn't he a cutie?

They also have a candy corn shaped dish and a pumpkin one too! 

I also got these pumpkins made out of twig material that is a bit messy. Everytime you pick them up, they leave a little bit of twigs behind. Hopefully. they'll last a long time. At $2.50 a piece, I don't care though. 

Oh, and Maddie. Sweet Maddie. I picked up a costume for her. The hubs wasn't too keen on it, but to each his own. She's going to be a ladybug. 

She doesn't look too pleased to be in this getup, yes? 










 

Her face says it all! It's only once a year Maddie. So, don't worry. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oohhh that's dog abuse! :-D

I think if we make it to RenFest this year I'll be getting Roxie a jester's hat or collar ;-D