RSS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh, Ludobites. You excite me!

Ever since I read about Ludobites 3.0, 4.0,  and 5.0 Weezermonkey's blog, I just had to have a reservation on the next adventure of Ludobites. Luckily, I entered my email address to subscribe on his upcoming events because Ludobites 6.0 is in a couple of weeks!

Obtaining a reservation was no easy feat, especially online. I'm not sure what is worse. Trying to call them and get a busy signal or trying to upload a page very slowly online. It was pure torture.  Unfortunately, I had no luck obtaining a reservation. I came pretty close, but my connection ended up being timed out. However, the husband was lucky enough to snag not one, but three reservations online. I swear, the man has the biggest luck when it comes to getting things online. He was able to snag my iPhone 4 in June online using his Dell computer while standing next to me as I was trying to get it on my Apple computer. Something is wrong with that pictures, yes?

We got one for October 22nd and will probably give it a fellow foodie friend. We also got two reservations on October 29th for 6:15pm and another one at 6:30pm. We plan on inviting 4 other friends to enjoy the delightfulness we are going to prey upon. I should mention that they will be offering a communal table for "walk ins" that seats a total of 12. So, if you weren't able to snag a reservation, you can always come way early and try and get a seat on the big table.


I'm so looking forward for this delight. Honestly, I wasn't a fan of his food on Top Chef Masters nor was I a fan of his personality. But, something about his food and his inventiveness surrounding it intrigued me while reading about his infamous Ludobites. My palette cannot wait!gt

 

No comments: