RSS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Decorating the Walls.

I'm really picky when it comes to purchasing pictures for our walls. I have to have that feeling of " this is the one." I know, weird, right? I saw a picture that I got all giddy for at Target.com and had that feeling. But, I knew that I needed to first check it out in person.

I learned my lesson last week when I saw the sunburst mirror pictured in the Young House Love mood board for one of their clients. It's item number 7. Cute, yes? On sale for $39.99, too!

I headed over to Pier 1 Imports to check out the mirror and was sorely disappointed. I thought it was a wood mirror and it turned out to be a iron metal mirror. I also thought it would be much much bigger in person. Rather, it was a small mirror. Boo. I had my heart set on it too! I knew it was too good to be true.

So, you can see how I was cautious when it came to checking out the picture that I got all giddy for at Target.

Well, today, I finally got a chance to visit my local Target and low n' behold they had the picture!!!! Meant to be? Maybe. There was only one left. The size wasn't too bad at all. It was a pretty descent size, too! I heart it! I still had the giddy feelings!

So, I took it home with me and now it's sitting on a wall between our laundry room and our kitchen pantry. What I fell in love with was the message. " Share a Random Moment."


I'm now eyeing the set of 4 convex mirrors at Target. The price isn't too shabby either. $29.99.

No comments: