RSS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Belated Birthday Gift Post.

I don't even know where to begin when talking about my love for the Keurig. My lovely parents, as a birthday gift, bought me a Keurig Mini Plus for my morning ritual. Since the husband isn't a daily coffee drinker (why?  I have no idea!), making coffee out of our coffeemaker was starting to become a chore. I cursed myself every morning for not setting it on the automatic scheduled mode and ended up most days just not having my coffee which made for a sorta grouchy self. 


So, when my Keurig finally arrived at my doorstep, I was ecstatic to use it! It was easy peasy, too! The greatest pro: you only need to wash a mug, that's it! 

Most people think that they are going to have to spend a grip of money on the pods that contain coffee or that they won't like the coffee that is offered for the Keurig. Your solution: purchase the KCup Filter and then you can use your absolute favorite coffee and not have to spend money coffee you don't really care for. I recently tried the KCup filter so that I could enjoy some Peet's Coffee and had no problems whatsoever. 

Now, every morning, I don't have to stress about washing a gazillion pieces of the coffee machine just to make a few cups of coffee. I just use my Keurig and I'm a happy girl. Now, go get one :) It's strongly recommended that you do! 

2 comments:

susan said...

yay for keurig! i dont drink coffee but my husband has to have his morning coffee too and he LOVES his keurig! and I love the fact that I don't have to deal with puddles and traces of coffee that hubby would always drip when he would empty out the filter on his old coffee maker always making a mess for me to clean up! hehe

Unknown said...

I love mine too. Did you also know that it perfectly measures out the right amount of water for Cup o'Noodles? =)