RSS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Officially Summer!

Not sure what is up with these days. I've never really been one to get pedi's often. It's usually for a special occassion. But lately, these past couple of months, I've been getting them like, every 2-3 weeks and that is no bueno for my bank account. 

What can I say though? I'm addicted. My recent color is OPI's, " Don't be Koi With me" and I am absolutely smitten by it. 




At first, I thought it made my skin color look rather dark and for some odd reason, I kept thinking of the WHAM! video, " Wake Me Up, Before You Go-Go". The video had all sorts of neon colors and some even glowed in the dark. But that thought was abruptly stopped when my girlfriend had no clue what I was talking about. She's 24. I'm 34. Need I say more?!? Le Sigh. I feel old. 

Anyways, going back to the color. It's my first time to ever go bright which means to me that it's officially summer according to my toes! Please excuse the extremely large pores on my legs. I need to shave!






No comments: