RSS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Food Planning is fun!

The weekly menu planning that I did was a success all around! I do have to admit that I was suppose to cook last Friday, but with working my ass off {literally} at work, I needed a huge break and a cold draft beer. I picked up where I started and continued on with the last two meals of the week though! So, no food wasted. Phew!


My favorite thus far of last  week's menu was the Wasabi & Panko Crusted Pork Chops with Gingered Soy Sauce.  Although I didn't follow the recipe to the T, like I didn't use egg whites and I didn't have any Sherry or Sake on hand. It still came out pretty darn flavorful and I think I'm going to keep this recipe in rotation! 

For the upcoming week, here's the plan. 

Thursday: Vietnamese Sandwiches, aka Banh Mi Thit Heo Nuong









I've been craving these sandwiches like no other these days. I think I can seriously eat these every single day. They are that good. Let's hope they taste as good as the Vietnamese places where I purchase them.








Sunday: Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp 


























Monday:  Chicken with Artichokes and Angel Hair Pasta

























Tuesday: Spinach Cheese  Manicotti

























Wednesday: Flank Steak with Mashed Potatoes



No comments: